Thought And Opinion

Thought And Opinion
See the source image

Hello everyone. Today I will explain a little about Thoughts And Opinions.


- OPINION

Definition : is the way you feel or think about something

Let’s look at the sentence structure to express opinions.
Subject
Verb
Object
I
Agree
With what you are saying
I
Don’t agree
With you
We
Believe
This is not the right way to handle things
I
Reckon
This could be right considering the reasons you have provided
I
Doubt
That this is possible
We
Assume
You are blased this issue
I
Think
You are mistaken
I
Don’t think
so



 Expression

  Opinions can be expressed in the ways given below:
                         Personal point of view
                    General point of view
I think ...
Most people do not agree ...
Personally, I think ...
Almost everyone ...
In my experience ...
Some people say that ...
I strongly believe that ...
Some people believe ...
As far as I am concerned ...
Of course, many argue ...
From my point of view ...
While some peple believe ...
As I understand
Generally it is accepted ...
In my opinion ...
The majority agree with ...
What I mean is ...
The majority disagree with ...
In my humble opinion ...
It is sometimes argued ...
I would like to point out that ...
While some people believe ...
To my mind ...
By this mean ...
I am compelled to say ...
I reckon ...
As I see it ...

  Agreeing or disagreeing with an opinion
Agreeing
Disagreeing
Of course
I am sorry, I don’t agree with you
This is absolutely right
I am not sure I agree with you
I agree with this opinion
I don’t agree with you
I couldn’t agree more
I am afraid I have to disagree with you
I agree, I never thought of that
I do not believe that
Neither do I
By this mean
That’s a good point
I disagree with you
I think so too
I think you are wrong
I agree with what you’re saying but have you ever..
That’s not the same thing at all
It is not justified to say so
I am not convinced that ...
I can’t say I agree with this, and here’s why

  Examples:
Statement/Opinion
Agree
Disagree
Smoking should be bannned in public places
I totally agree that smoking should be banned in public places
I am sorry but I tend to disagree with you on this
Bullying is so prevalent in most schools
I couldn’t agree more with you
I think it would be wrong to generalize
Women should not work
I think so too. Women should stay at home and take care of their children
I am afraid I have todissagree with you on this
Harry Porter series is much better than Twilight series
Yes. I agree. Harry Porter series has much better and well-developed story line
It’s not justified to say because both have different plots
Online gaming should be banned
Absolutely right. It should be as it distracts students from studying.
I don’t agree with you. T is a venue for students to develop their skills

This one is a little bit short and I hope the contents of this blog can help you. If anyone wants to give a suggestion or critism please comment in the comments column.


Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES TYPE 1

Stop Bullying

EXPOSITION TEXT