Introduction

     
A photo of me, eyes closed because I'm an idiot.

    Hello! My name is Muhammad Avriel Yogarajasa, you can call me Avriel. I'm a student in high school 27 in Jakarta. I am currently 15 years old. I was born in Jakarta on April 05, 2005. I live in East Jakarta. My ambition is to be a chemical engineer, so I majored in science at my school.

      I am the 4th child of 4 siblings. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.  I am a native Indonesian citizen but I've been to Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Poland and the Netherlands before. I'm multilingual. I can speak English, French, Indonesian, and German.

    This blog was initially created for my English Projects in school but its also an efficient way of gaining knowledge on how to make blogs. The experience is also well appreciated. Not to mention its mandatory for getting credits.

    Its a pleasure to meet you all and I hope you enjoy my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES TYPE 1

Stop Bullying

EXPOSITION TEXT